[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingC

Putzeudel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 29 20:35:56 EST 2008

I have a similar problem and can't find a solution either. I looked through the ejb3.0 tutorials and the documentation but did not find a hint. I try to access a bean from a war but get the classcastexception no matter what i do (i put everything into alles.ear but get the same result).

Does this listing look correct?

RaumklimaWorkflow
  | org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext
  |
  | local
  | $Proxy288
  |

  | remote
  | $Proxy286

This code fails:
ctx = new InitialContext();
  | 			Object obj = ctx.lookup("alles/RaumklimaWorkflow/remote");
  | 			raumklima = (RaumklimaWorkflow)obj;

I'd really like to fix this error on my own but i simply don't no where else to search ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198840#4198840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198840