[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Extreme long deployment time of ear/EJB3s in JBoss 5.0.0.GA

cwolters do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 30 04:03:50 EST 2008

Hi.

I try to port my application to AS5 and I resolved all deployment errors. But the deployment time increased by a factor of 10 or more.

On my laptop, it takes 27 MINUTES to deploy my application with 60 entity beans (fast deployment) and 150 session beans. With JBoss 4.2.x it took about 3 minutes.

The deployment of the sessions beans is extremely slow. It takes 5-10 seconds for each stateless session bean. The deployment time gets faster as it comes to the end of the deployment process. It looks as if you do some checking through all "undeployed" beans for each bean deployment.

For now, the deployment time is in an unusable state.

Is there a quick fix to speed up the startup time?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198881#4198881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198881