[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM 3.2 and Jboss app. Server 4.2

alihammad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 30 05:31:38 EST 2008

I am new to jBPM

I downloaded jBPM 3.2 suite that comes with jboss server. Configured the Eclipse plugin and the deployed/executed the "websale" example which was bundled with the suit.

It was executed perfectly with the server that came in with the suit.

But how can I deploy the same example on another jboss app. server instance which is placed some where else on the HD.

Precisely talking I have jBoss app. server 4.2 and I want to deploy the same "websale" app on that server and I dont want to use bundled server that comes along with the suite.

How can I do that ?

Thanks alot
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198894#4198894