[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Accessing a remote EJB from a custom LoginModule

flsusp-br do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 30 08:40:41 EST 2008

Hi. I created a custom LoginModule and I need to call a remote service from it to do some security validations. The problem is that, like other EJB clients, I published the EJB remote interface to the jar where my LoginModule is packaged (using Maven assembly plugin). The lookup on the LoginModule works fine, but I get a ClassCastException when calling PortableRemoteObject.narrow(ref, clazz).

I tested the same source code that does the lookup from a simple Java client and worked fine. The service is running ok too. Am I missing something?

Thanks for your time.

Fábio.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4198925#4198925

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4198925