[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: get stuck in deployment loop on eclipse redeploy - not s

wiggy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 31 11:37:29 EST 2008

no - i dont think sp that i Know off

I try to keep the build on close to whats in the CR2 of JBT -

my current copy from the eclipse plugin details pages on my build is

Version: 2.0.0.CR2-N200812290609 for JBT

i run eclipseSR1, and installed WTP3.0.3 upgrade.  my server is AS 5.0 GA.

its still doing this - I have to kill the server completely and restart to stop it.

I dont know if there is soemthing in the background tyring to update stuff.  I wait for the server console is running and then undeploy and redeploy to get it.

however i dont think it does it  100% of the time though

I watch the server console to wait till things have quited down before trying any next action

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199070#4199070

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199070