[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - is it possible to force the token jump from one node to anot

ArnoldH do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 00:37:55 EST 2008

Hi, everyone!
I am just wondering if it is possible to force a process instance to change its "current node". for example, there is a process definition as:

Task1 -> Task2 -> Task3 -> .... -> Task10 -> Task11 -> END

and when a process instance is created and the root token points to Task3, but one day for some resean I want to force the token points to Task10(or any other possible node) so that the process instance can ignore some task nodes  and can finish early or something like that.
just as you can see, I can not predefine the transitions to satisfy this scenario.
So can anyone please tell me how to do, or just provide some threads for me to follow...

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125366#4125366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125366