[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Performance problem with Jbossws client

Vincent321 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 03:13:08 EST 2008

Dear,

I have a serious performance problem with a webservice client that I explained here :

I took the wsdl http://developer.ebay.com/webservices/latest/ebaySvc.wsdl.  This wsdl is about 3Mb but I was able to generate the stubs.

Now that I want to invoke it with the following code :

  | 		URL url = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResource("eBaySvc.wsdl");
  | 		EBayAPIInterfaceService service = new EBayAPIInterfaceService(url, new QName("urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents", "eBayAPIInterfaceService"));
  | 		System.out.println("Init... 1 ");
  |
  | 		EBayAPIInterface eBayAPIInterface =  service.getEBayAPI();
  | 		System.out.println("Init... 2");

It take about 1 minutes between the 2 system.out :-(

My question is : how can I improve the performance here ? Do you thing is a good idea to put it static in order to gain
performance when invoking the service ?

Thanks for you support.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125397#4125397

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125397