[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security: Login twice after logout

brombie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 05:37:14 EST 2008

"baspet" wrote : Try to remove view from s:link. It works for me..

  | V.

Thanks for the response, baspet, but removing the view from the logout link will take you to the home.xhtml instead of to login.xhtml, which put us back to square one.   If I click the login link from the home page, I don't have to login twice.   The problem is when I want to redirect the user back to the login page upon logout.  In that case, I have to login twice to move forward.

Sure I can just work around this by showing a landing page when the user logs out, but I'm working on a prototype with a goal of getting a better understanding of Seam.  I'm very curious to know what I'm missing here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125457#4125457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125457