[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Understanding JBoss Messaging and SPOF (Single Point of

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 07:21:38 EST 2008

"seattle.golfer" wrote :  any chance some of these features can/will be backported to 1.4.x?

This is very unlikely - we don't really have the resources for that and it would involve deep changes.

anonymous wrote :
  | Also, in your opinion, is what's in source stable enough to start building a solution? i.e do you think the interfaces and such are pretty well fleshed out at this point?

Right now, we are deep into development so nothing is ready to use at this point.
We'll be putting out an alpha end of Q1 as per JIRA

anonymous wrote :
  | I spent some time browsing JIRA, but can't seem to find the 2.0 provisional timescale. Any chance you can post a link?

The dates are printed after the release names on the roadmap:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=12310061&subset=-1

anonymous wrote :

  | Tim, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. It's good to see the community alive & well post acquisition.

You're welcome :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125495#4125495

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125495