[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Excel export and stateless bean

limousyf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 08:54:14 EST 2008

Yes I finally make it work using page parameters.
But as the parameters for my report are dates (beginning, end), I had to use getTime() on java.util.Date and parse the generated String at the other end.

It was a quick and dirty solution, working as soon as the parameter is convertible in a primary type.

Well I guess it covers almost all cases but a solution using serialized objects would be better.
But it certainly is the limit of the stateless model and the main usage of stateful model ...

BTW thanks for the answers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125521#4125521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125521