[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - interceptors stack is static?

bornmw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 10:25:57 EST 2008

Hi!

I need to conditionally disable one interceptor in the interceptor stack from my aspect.
I get access to the stack with InvocationBase.getInterceptors()
I was very surprised to see that my change to the array of interceptors doesn't happen in the context of current invocation.
Changes to the array lead to changed interceptor stack for all subsequent invocations.
Is there any way to change the interceptor stack in the context of current call only?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125557#4125557

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125557