[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: What are the aslias defined for the built in seam compon

alllle do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 12:33:25 EST 2008

Well said. I agree that if it's just a series of hash table lookup, it is unlikely to surface as a performance problem. I also agree on the concern with indexing, given the dynamic nature of the seam contexts.

Toward the end of my current project, I might need to do some profiling and will post it here if I am able to identify any bottleneck.

Sometimes, the performance might be from the other libraries used in a seam app. Such as one I experienced when a page takes > 8 seconds to load with a selection that has 800 items in it, it's from the JSF implementation rather than seam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125618#4125618

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125618