[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: anyway to generate Seam PDF table in parent/childern for

gvmanjunatha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 14:14:10 EST 2008

"terryb" wrote : Is there a way to use seam pdf template and print data in parent/childern records in pdf table?

  | I couldn't see how ui:repeat could be used to generate parent/child record listing.. anyone knows of any other way of example?
  |
  | also Seam p:tags... don't have rendered attribute, is there anyother way to conditionally render pdf tags, eg p:cell tag?

I am also searching for the first option to see how can be designed as it would reduce the number of pages we use.

For the second question, one option is to use s:fragment which has a rendered tag. I tried with c:if but it is very inconsistent and hence I am using s:fragment

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125644#4125644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125644