[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Use Apache mod_proxy or mod_rewrite to redirect to jboss

persabi2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 1 21:53:10 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : I can successfully redirect to the portal using mod_proxy and/or mod_rewrite to get to the portal under port 8080 but there are no images or decorations on the portal once it paints in the browser.

I'm faced with the same problem.  Basically followed the instructions here http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingMod_proxyWithJBoss to setup mod_proxy with http. Portal works, I can register and get around portal, but content styling and images don't work.

Here is my httpd.conf

  | LoadModule proxy_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy.so
  | LoadModule proxy_balancer_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so
  | LoadModule proxy_http_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_http.so
  |
  | <VirtualHost *>
  |   ServerName myhost.test.com
  |   ServerAlias www.test.com
  |
  |   ProxyRequests Off