[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Join natural conversation ? how ??

enda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 2 02:28:17 EST 2008

Hey I do not think that it is possible to merge your named conversation as you have in documentation in general example?

  |                     <h:commandLink
  |                             action="#{teamManager.select(team)}"  value="select">
  |                            <s:conversationName value="teamHome"/>
  |                       </h:commandLink>
  |

  |     <conversation name="teamHome"
  |                   parameter-name="teamName"
  |                   parameter-value="team-#{team.id}"/>

As I understand from your documentation I have to use <s:conversationName value="teamHome"/> in my link to merge conversations, but I make my conversation name by team.id that is what the best choice is ;D. But how can they join them when team is going to be selected and and I am already asking for its id, even though that it is not selected yet!

ex.

existing Conv1 -> team.id=1
new Conv2 -> team.id=null ; select(team) ; team.id=1 => crash
it takes value from team.id=null

Did I miss something in documentation?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125743#4125743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125743