[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBOSS SEAM FAQ - Can Seam be used in J2EE environment

dmartfw do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 2 11:08:03 EST 2008

Pete...Thanks for the quick reply

I guess I just want to make sure that this statement found on the Product FAQ page is not valid for J2EE 5 certified application servers.

I know that both application servers are J2EE 5 certified.  In fact we have a seam app running in OC4J with EJB 3.0 session beans - but we are having problems.  I guess I just want to make sure that the above FAQ is not saying "if you use EJB 3.0 sessions beans outside of a JBOSS application server undesirable results may occur."

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125767#4125767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125767