[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:link without the href? Only for the onclick

EricJava do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 2 22:23:11 EST 2008

That was not so clever of me.  I should have had "return false" instead of just "false".  Obviously I'm not a JavaScript programmer, which is why I love RichFaces, so I can avoid having to do JS programming.

Which leads me to my question: is there some way of doing this in RichFaces, perhaps using componentControl, that would make me not need to write any JavaScript?  There must be but I can't figure it out.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125823#4125823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125823