[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss delete oracle triggers

salski22 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 3 10:22:05 EST 2008

I'm new in Jboss, oracle and everything else.
I have very simple oracle-ds.xml to use oracle database

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<local-tx-datasource>
<jndi-name>OracleDS</jndi-name>
<connection-url>jdbc:oracle:thin:@szefo:1521:orcl</connection-url>
<driver-class>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver-class>
<user-name>salski</user-name>
admin
</local-tx-datasource>

When I will create trigger in oracle 10g or 11g database using for example TOAD, it is working fine and stays in database even after computer restart, so I believe everytnig is OK, but when I will just start jboss 4.2.1 GA (clean install with only jdbc driver for oracle and oracle-ds.xml from above ) all trigers that I created will be deleted.
HOW IT IS POSSIBLE since I dont run any written code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125856#4125856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125856