[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with: seam-gen deploy

pete007 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 3 13:04:42 EST 2008

Hello,

I got the same problem, but I don't understand, how to fix it correctly.
I have three references to the same table (entity) in one table (entity).

create table node ( id bigint not null auto_increment,
  |    coordinates varchar(9),
  |    primary key (id) ) ;
  |
  | create table routing ( id bigint not null auto_increment,
  |  start_node_id bigint,
  |    end_node_id bigint,
  |   next_node_id bigint,
  |    foreign key (start_node_id) references node(id),
  |    foreign key (end_node_id) references node(id),
  |    foreign key (next_node_id) references node(id),
  |    primary key (id) ) ;

When typing seam explode I get the following error message:

[javac] Compiling 7 source files to ws\p\exploded-archives\h.jar
  | [javac] ws\p\src\action\m\a\RoutingHome.java:14: nodeHome is already defined in m.a.RoutingHome
  | [javac]     NodeHome nodeHome;
  | [javac]                  ^
  | [javac] ws\p\src\action\m\a\RoutingHome.java:16: nodeHome is already defined in m.a.RoutingHome
  | [javac]     NodeHome nodeHome;
  | [javac]                  ^
  | [javac] 2 errors

Following the link above, there are many files with patches. Are the patches only for 2 equal references or can I use them too? Which patch-file should I choose and how can I apply it (to which files)?

It would be nice, if someone could give me a short explanation, how to solve my problem.

Thank you in advance, Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125865#4125865

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125865