[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cannot build JBPM source from CVS

karltraunmueller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 3 15:54:12 EST 2008

Hi Philipp,

right, I get the same error.

If I add org.eclipse.jface.text in the Dependencies section of the plugin.xml editor (jface.text was clearly missing), add dom4j-1.4.jar under Java Build Path / Libraries / Add Jars / org.jbpm.gd.bpel/lib, reorganize the imports (Ctrl + Shift + O), add org.dom4j.Element, I still get a single compile error "The method getAttribute(String) is undefined for the type Element" in JpdlContentProvider.java.

Strange.

Karl

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125892#4125892

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125892