[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Illegal @PersistenceUnit? Help!

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 00:52:01 EST 2008

Post the output of the following command:

1) From the command prompt, cd to the deploy folder of JBoss.
2) Run this command:

jar -tf CMPStockListApp.jar

Post the output here. That will show us whether the jar has been packaged correctly. Also, post the contents of persistence.xml file which is packaged in your application.

By the way, you are using Java 6. I would recommend, using Java 5, since JBoss 4.2 is not fully qualified to run with Java 6.

anonymous wrote : 15:55:59,354 INFO [ServerInfo] Java version: 1.6.0-oem,Sun Microsystems Inc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125997#4125997

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125997