[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: ClassCastException: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext

tekniklas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 00:55:55 EST 2008

Thanks for your reply. Upgrade from jboss 4.0.1SP1 to 4.2.2.GA with jdk 1.5. The exception occurs regularly without affecting any functionality that I can see. It does not happen during startup but during deployment and running the app. But it seems to have been resolved now that I removed   <security-domain flushOnSessionInvalidation="false"/> from jboss-web.xml.
Thanks
Niklas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4125998#4125998

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4125998