[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Newbie here, please help

lazar.mihai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 05:43:45 EST 2008

I want to save a file on the server in a designated folder for each user ? How do I go about doing that ?

I saw manuel palacio's example of storing files on the db, but how exactly do I tell it to store it in a specific folder? Cause Java EE are usualy in a .jar folder and that's a bit confusing for me :-??.

Any insight or web resources would be greatly appreciated. I tryied different searches on google but they didn't result in what I was searching for.

10x in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126078#4126078

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126078