[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBOSS and Javascript error

anoopatul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 05:50:58 EST 2008

Hi,

I am using JBOSS Portal 2.6.3.GA. I am having a javascript function which is being called on an HREF in a td. When I am clicking on the image, I am getting the following Javascript error,

Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible,not enabled, or of a type that does not acceot this focus

Error: Can't move focus to the control because it is invisible,not enabled, or of a type that does not acceot this focus
Code: 0

Any pointers to why I am getting this error? I am ideally trying to have a client side validation, but it is taking me to the server it seems.

Thanks,
Anoop

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126080#4126080

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126080