[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: NullPointerException from JBossXSEntityResolver

kazcor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 07:56:12 EST 2008

Hi,

no, unfortunately the workaround does not solve the issue. Using wsconsume to produce a WSDL from sources, afterwards doing wsprovide to generate sources from that WSDL, creating a dummy implementation for the generated interfaces and deploying all those classes on JBoss produces the very same error. I'm using JBossWS that comes with 4.2.2GA.
However, this webservice is only one part of a asynchronous pair of webservices for server<->server communications and the second webservice is using Axis on the remote side - so in the meantime I've already decided to stick to simple communications via strings, doing marshalling/unmarshalling with JAXB right before sending and after receiving.
I don't have time to further look into this, but anyways, I've uploaded the old WS contract produced by wsconsume right here (http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/schmidtm/jbossws-jaxb/), so you may reproduce the error.

Thanks,
Max

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126131#4126131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126131