[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: jbpm timer transaction issues

pbrewer_uk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 08:33:58 EST 2008

Thanks Pete, I have now filled a JIRA relating to this issue. I've also done some further investigation and discovered that JBPM session is not null.

The NPE is caused by a call to getTransactionManager().getTransaction() in Hibernates JTATransaction class that returns null. Its detailed in the jira issue:
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2575

I'll post in the jbpm forum shortly.

BTW
Please ignore the previous post about a possible related error "uninitialized proxy passed to save". I was accessing the jbpm context in a strange way. For some reason, I was calling:

  | JbpmContext jbpmContext = Jbpm.instance().getJbpmConfiguration().createJbpmContext() ;

instead of:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126152#4126152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126152