[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Confirmation of Deploy

abondi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 11:43:26 EST 2008

I'm developing a deployer for J2EE applications.
I need to deploy applications composed by many ears and to be distributed in different computers. They are tightly linked and dependent, so order of deploy is important.

Is there a way to verify if one application is correctly deployed in one computer?

Where can I find more information about remote deploy of packages?

Thank you very much, is for my degree! :)

Bye
Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126261#4126261

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126261