[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Trinidad SelectManyShuttle with seam ?

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 11:47:58 EST 2008

I tought trinidad SelectManyShuttle was working. Actually I always get the same value in my selected list which is always the first value of the available list no matter what I put in my selected list(on the client side). This happens when executing the action on the command button on the server side.

In the code example below, it's the first value in
#{refDomainSearch.refDomains}, how come #{refDomainSearch.selectedRefDomains} always contain this first value ?

Could this be a bug in trinidad component library or a problem with trinidad/seam integration ?

refDomainSearch is a stateful bean/seam managed component with session scope and getters/setters for refDomains & selectedRefDomains. I don't use @In/@Out annotation in my example.

  | 								leadingHeader="Domain Objects Found" trailingHeader="Domain Objects Selected"
  | 								value="#{refDomainSearch.selectedRefDomains}" size="#{refDomainSearch.pageSize}" rendered="#{not empty refDomainSearch.refDomains}">
  | 								<s:selectItems var="refDomain" label="#{refDomain.domainName}" value="#{refDomainSearch.refDomains}">
  | 								</s:selectItems>
  | 								<s:convertEntity />

The commandButton triggering the action is part of the same form.

<h:commandButton type="submit" value="Add selection to package"
  | 						action="#{refDomainSearch.updatePackageItems}" />

Thanks,
-Guillaume

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126264#4126264

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126264