[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Deployer sequencing

gcompienne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 12:13:50 EST 2008

As far as I can see it is only triggered once (looking at the log file) for a default jboss run (includes an EJB 3 bean and a few other test deployers).

In fact I am trying to understand the exact relationships and rules existing between the classloader that seem to be created by the structure deployers and the "DESCRIBE" and "CLASSLOADER" deployers.

I discovered HackClassloaderMetaDataDeployer and though "That's probably a good one to start with" but then I was troubled when I realized it was only called when "console-mgr.sar" is being deployed...

I initially though that the fact it does not set input/outputs would have meant it matches all deployments (or perhaps none)... But that does not seem to be the case...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126270#4126270

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126270