[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Only 1 messages.properties files loaded in 2 WARs

reind do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 12:58:42 EST 2008

pete:
I've used the jboss-app.xml from the Registration example. I've since merged all messages into 1 properties file, which works for my project, but I've looked into it further in the hopes that it'll be of some use.

I've created a JIRA bug and sample application:

example app A:
<jboss-app>
  |       <loader-repository>
  |       seam.jboss.org:loader=seam-registration
  |       </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

example app B:
<jboss-app>
  |       <loader-repository>
  |       seam.jboss.org:loader=zseam-registration
  |       </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app> (note "z" in 2nd loader name)

A)
2 Seam EARs are deployed
with jboss-app.xml
- only 1 messages.properties file works

B)
2 Seam EARs are deployed
without jboss-app.xml
- only 1 messages.properties file works

C)
1 Seam EARs is deployed
with jboss-app.xml
- both messages.properties files works

D)
1 Seam EARs is deployed
with jboss-app.xml
- both messages.properties files works

n.b. This only affects one of the two EARs that are deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126299#4126299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126299