[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Packaging support?

snarff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 16:40:37 EST 2008

I've been playing around with the JBoss Tools in Eclipse, but I cannot seem to find anything about packaging support. I can export an EJB Jar file, I can deploy it, but I still need to manually choose a jar file name and location. That is, the tools don't seem to add anything to my ant scripts.

I'm missing the 'packaging configurations' item in the Project properties, which seems useful in this respect. Is the JBoss plugin just limited in its functionality, or am I overlooking something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126357#4126357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126357