[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: How to prevent page data reloading when click Back

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 19:52:32 EST 2008

Hi Arvhatte, thank for your very detailed explanation. It is really helpful for me to understand the Seam framework.

However, I still couldn't figure out why I click Back, pages always act with back beans. When I run Seam samples, then click page Back, it seems it run on client, and pages seems don't have any action with server. Following is my partial code snippets. I really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.
@Name("profileLister")

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126402#4126402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126402