[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM BPEL 1.1 GA - should bpel2 samples work?

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 4 22:42:08 EST 2008

They should, but due to time constraints they were not tested. Some of them have the wrong namespaces and/or are missing some attributes present in their 1.1 counterparts. We will deliver working versions in our next release, tough. If you please, you can review the fixes in our CVS repository.

The product supports both BPEL4WS 1.1 and WS-BPEL 2.0. For v2.0, we aim to support the final version, available from http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS/wsbpel-v2.0-OS.pdf.

The namespace you indicate (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/) corresponds to an earlier draft of BPEL 2.0, which was changed towards the final version to http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable. jBPM BPEL 1.1.Beta3 supported the earlier draft, but 1.1.GA supports the final version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126420#4126420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126420