[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assigning Taks to the same user when sent back

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 03:35:24 EST 2008

A swimlane, as fas as I understand, will keep the same actor. If TASK B is for a different actor then a swimlane will not solve this. What we did was to extend the taskInstance with our own object that keeps the information on the former actors on the task (Tasks can also be reassigned so you need to keep as fas history as needed). Then we used a Task Assignement Handler that checks for a flag to restore the former actor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126468#4126468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126468