[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: http://org.jboss.ws/http#chunksize

Ratoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 05:28:22 EST 2008

"centecbertl" wrote :
  | You can use the tomcat Connector configuration to achieve this. Example given for jboss 4.0.5 restricts .net 2.0 clients to use HTTP 1.0:

Maybe I do not understand something, but I am THE client here.
What you suggest is to disable chunking in RESPONSE to the buggy client (like  MS one).

In my case I'm using a JAAS to send a message to the buggy server so I have to disable chunking somehow.

Maybe I'm wrong with the forum and should post it to JBoss Remoting instead?

Ratoo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126505#4126505

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126505