[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Jboss Tomcat Logging

damianco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 06:40:53 EST 2008

Hi All

I am not sure if this is the right forum or not so bear with me. We have a webapp that runs in jboss tomcat and what i would like to be able to do is log all users who connect to our portal. At present i can failed attempts such as incorrect password or username but i would like to see all login attempts successful or not as we need to troubleshoot some issues with users. I want to log all these to the server.log. Can anyone help or push me in the right direction.
Damian.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126519#4126519

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126519