[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBoss jBPM Graphical Process Designer Installation

minakari do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 08:08:14 EST 2008

I want to install  JBoss jBPM Graphical Process Designer  so I downloaded jbpm-gpd-site-3.0.12.zip I did these steps in Eclipse3.3 Help>>Software Upadtes>>find and install >>search for new features for install>>update site to visit>>New Archive sSite then I selected  jbpm-gpd-site-3.0.12.zip from my harddrive but when I click finish this error occur:

"No features found in the selected site(s) .choose a diffrent site or site category"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126541#4126541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126541