[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Flushing the credential cache ==> InstanceNotFoundExcept

benoitx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 10:07:53 EST 2008

Any suggestion?

I am able to call the flushAuthenticationCache from the jmx-console web interface but the code fails every time on
server.invoke(jaasMgr, "flushAuthenticationCache", params, signature); in the example on the Wiki page...

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CachingLoginCredentials

What am I doing wrong... even if it is trivial, I'd like to know...

  | 15:05:38,015 ERROR [UserPasswordSaver][RMI TCP Connection(125)-10.17.35.10] Cannot flush
  | javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: jboss.security:service=JaasSecurityManager
  |         at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1010)
  |         at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:804)
  |         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:784)
  |         at net.XXXXXXX.savers.UserPasswordSaver.flushCache(UserPasswordSaver.java:144)

Thanks in advance

Benoit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126570#4126570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126570