[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: rough start with JBossPDP

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 11:22:44 EST 2008

"javasutra" wrote : I noticed that the GA version of JBoss XACML seems to have gone away and the AS 5.0 release uses Sun's XACML.  Does this mean that no further development of Sun's implementation is planned?  From what I can tell, it is stalled and does not fully support XACML 2.0.

  | Thanks.

I have not integrated JBossXACML in AS5 yet.  It is a minor exercise for me to do in a month or so.

Why do you have to worry about complete XACML v2.0 support if all you care is get your use cases working fine?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126619#4126619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126619