[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Add/Remove projects to Server

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 14:08:39 EST 2008

Hey,

I have configured Jboss AS 4.2 server and associated a seam project to it,
In the association form, I see my EAR projects hierarchically with the web/-ejb projects beneath it which good as in deployment time I see under Jboss deploy dir 'myproject-ear.ear' dir with both .war/.ejb dirs(projects) beneath it.

When I try to associate my project to 'Jboss System Copy Server', in the association form I see my projects(ear/war/ejb) as flat list and not hierarchically, so in deployment time I see under Jboss deploy dir all projects (ear/ejb/war) in the same folder level,

Is this the expected behavior?
If so, how do I associate an EAR project with its related projects beneath it when using 'Jboss System Copy Server'?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126712#4126712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126712