[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Multiple random rendering of facelet components

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 16:51:56 EST 2008

Hi,

I am upgrading a seam1.2 JSF1.1 application to seam2.0 JSF1.2.

Now that I finished upgrading and deployed the upgraded app to the server, I display the same facelet page that used to work before, now it displays randomly several times the same components (several forms, buttons etc in random order).

I followed scrutinously guidelines to migrate to seam 2.0 JSF1.2. I'm running in JBoss 4.2.2.

All facelet(*.xhtml) pages are exhibiting the same behavior except for pages with no forms or buttons.

Can anybody give hints of what could be wrong ? I will gladly supply all required information to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks,
-Guillaume

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126775#4126775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126775