[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Anybody got Seam 2.0.0 working with WebSphere 6.1 and EJ

nandhusriram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 17:01:58 EST 2008

Thanks that worked, I compiled the classes from RAD and it worked. Now I getting a classcast exception  caused by org.jboss.seam.persistence.EntityManagerFactory incompatible with javax.persistence.EntityManagerFactory . BTW I have my application class loader first in the class path. I even tried with hibernate-entitymanager 3.3.2 beta version, ,same errors . Any Ideas?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126779#4126779

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126779