[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - InvocationLayer type=http does not start

ajaygautam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 18:35:23 EST 2008

The problem: Invocation layer does not start

  | 2008-02-05 17:38:23,967 [main] ERROR URLDeploymentScanner  - Incomplete Deployment listing:

Setup:
JBoss 4.0.5.GA deployed in a cluster on 2 separate redhat linux machines.

Config:
Based on "default" server, with additions for clustering.
>From jboss-service.xml:
   <mbean code="org.jboss.services.binding.ServiceBindingManager"
      <!-- ********************* jbossmq-httpil.sar **************** -->
  |       <service-config name="jboss.mq:service=InvocationLayer,type=HTTP"
  |          delegateClass="org.jboss.services.binding.AttributeMappingDelegate"
  |          >
  |          <delegate-config portName="URLPort"/>
  |          <binding port="24050"/>
  |       </service-config>

Debugging effort
There is nothing in the log that indicates why InvocationLayer fails to start. Before starting the server, I made sure that port 24050 was not bound. Even with log level set to DEBUG for "org.jboss.services", the logs do not point to any possible issues.

One thing to note here is that this error happens only on one machine. The other machine on the cluster does not have this error in its logs.

I already tried google and forums search, but did not find anything useful.

I have been trying to find a reason for why this is failing for the past few hours. Any help / information / nudge in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ajay

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126833#4126833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126833