[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security questions to the Seam team

b.reeve do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 19:14:02 EST 2008

I downloaded the latest Seam 2.0.1.GA release and I still have issues with Authenticator method being invoked twice.

Based on the solution here, the authenticate() method is invoked with isLoggedIn(false), but then when there is a navigation rule like this

  | <page view-id="/login.xhtml" >
  | 	<navigation>
  |     		<rule if="#{identity.loggedIn}">
  |     			<redirect view-id="/home.xhtml" />
  |     		</rule>
  | 	</navigation>
  | </page>

the isLoggedIn(true) is being invoked and so there is another attempt to login.

I see that this is the same configuration in all the example applications too.

Is there a way to prevent the authenticator from invoking the login twice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126842#4126842

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126842