[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Any "Hello World" for JBoss CMP?

McJava1967 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 5 19:53:03 EST 2008

Hi everybody.  Could anybody suggest the easiest possible "Hello World" example I could use to accomplish my first container-managed persistence using JBoss?

With your help, I have set up JBoss, and then configured it to work with a MySql db.  If I could get ANY simple application to run inside JBoss now, and write out "Hi there!" to the MySql db using the JBoss container, I would be the happiest little developer in the whole wide world.

I'm running JBoss inside of Eclipse, and I'm a real dummy about all this.  So a simple tutorial with all those elements would be best.  Ideally, I'm trying to deploy an EJB3 (not 2.1), and then have either a little JSP or Swing client call it.

Thanks!
McJava1967

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126850#4126850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126850