[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem implementing filters

vicky123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 03:22:42 EST 2008

I added auto-create in components.xml but it didn't work.

<core:managed-persistence-context
  | 		name="filteredEntityManager"
  |                 auto-create="true"
  | 		persistence-unit-jndi-name="java:/pEntityManagerFactory">
  | 		<core:filters>
  | 			<value>#{companyFilter}</value>
  | 		</core:filters>
  | 	</core:managed-persistence-context>

Then i added create=true

	@In(create=true)
  | 	protected EntityManager filteredEntityManager;

Exception was same in both the cases.

I am wondering if this error in eclipse is causing the problem?
cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:The matching wild card is strict, but no declaration can be found for element  'code:filter'

cvc-complex-type.2.4.c:The matching wild card is strict, but no declaration can be found for element  'core:managed-persistence-context'

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126896#4126896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126896