[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: header.jsp - How To?

je.a.le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 03:50:37 EST 2008

"JohnnyTheHun" wrote : But what if one of my portals use my custom header or tabs.jsp, while another uses the default one.
  | Your suggestion would kill the one using the default core files, wouldn't it?

just tried and not only it change tab menu for all portals but the admin portal too !!
We're probalby the only ones that want different menus for different portal....

More seriourly, I cannot even put my own code inside the layout definition because I don't know how to get a PortalNode ref !?!??
I looked at RegionTagHandler until some obscure render method.
PageCustomizerInterceptor doesn't help so much ( ControllerCommand/PageCommand ???)

any suggestion ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126905#4126905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126905