[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam evaluation

resamsel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 04:55:06 EST 2008

Hi people,

currently I'm evaluating Seam as the future framework in our company. I already found a lot of information but still there is some missing. I hope you can help me out answering these questions.

  | * What experience do you have regarding performance of Seam applications?
  | * Is there a way to cluster Seam applications?
  | * Does Seam use any proprietary, non-standard technologies?
  | * How does Seam care about session hijacking or sql injection?
  | * Is there an easy way to implement SSO?
  | * Can I integrate Seam applications into any content management systems?

If you have an answer to any of these questions don't hesitate to ignore the others - any input is welcome!

Thanks in advance,
Rene

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126928#4126928

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126928