[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Illegal @PersistenceUnit? Help!

McJava1967 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 09:09:42 EST 2008

I actually getting an io exception trying to run the jar command.  Might this be related to the packaging itself?

In addition to being a newbie at JBoss, I'm also on Vista for the first time.  When I navigate using the file system to CMPStockListApp.jar, it shows as a normal FOLDER.  I believe this would cause the io exception.  I don't see a single FILE called CMPStockListApp.jar, like I was expecting.

Sorry to sound like SUCH a newbie, but could you recommend a next step?  I'll continue working on it here, of course...

Thanks again...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4126995#4126995

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4126995