[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Server startup slow

mcrandall do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 6 09:47:47 EST 2008

I'm using JBOSS server 4.2.2 GA, SEAM framework 2.0.1 GA in an Eclipse IDE (3.3.1.1).  Whenever I start up my application server in the IDE (and my project EAR), it takes about 40 minutes.  The console reports that the server started (that only takes less than a minute) but in the Servers view, the status is "starting" and changes to started in about 40 minutes.

Any insight/help will be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4127015#4127015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4127015